Friday, February 1, 2008

Smells good


I love baking, but when I was working full time, I never got the chance to do a lot of it. Now that I'm home, I'm trying to do more. Recently, I was visiting a mom in my moms' group, and she pulled fresh bread out of the oven. It smelled wonderful. She no longer buys bread at the store, and after tasting her bread, I didn't blame her. I got the recipe, and this is my second batch.

I'm going to try to avoid store-bought bread from now on too.

I found the recipe for the Dark Chocolate muffins on Baking Bites - one of my new favorite blogs. There are tons of recipes I want to try from there! It's really too bad you can't tell how heavenly my house smells right now.

1 comment:

Dale and Janelle Swager said...

I would love that recipe for bread. It looks amazing!